Feeling judged. It’s kind of a downer, isn’t it? Unless you’re talking about quilt shows. That’s because there’s much to be learned by screwing up your courage, entering a show, and letting your work be subjected to scrutiny. So say quilters Christa Watson and Judy Adams. Read more about this Moda blog article here...
- Another quilt ready for the quilter.
- Andover Twelve Days of Christmas fabric collection coming in April
- Andover Festive fabric collection coming in March
- Andover Scandi 2018 collection now in stock
- Andover Silent Night collection now in stock
- Robert Kaufman "Northwoods 7" fabric collection now in stock
- Having a great time at the Goodtime Quilters Guild show in Circleville, Ohio!
- Moda "Swell Christmas" fabric collection is now in stock
- New for 2018 - Moda "Once Upon a Memory" collection now in stock
- Moda Winter Village new fabric collection now in stock
Posted by Linzee McCray of Moda Fabrics on 1/23/2017
More results: 1 2