- Andover Scandi 2018 collection now in stock
- Andover Silent Night collection now in stock
- Andover Holiday Tweets collection now in stock
- Robert Kaufman "Northwoods 7" fabric collection now in stock
- Having a great time at the Goodtime Quilters Guild show in Circleville, Ohio!
- Moda "Swell Christmas" fabric collection is now in stock
- New for 2018 - Moda "Once Upon a Memory" collection now in stock
- Moda Winter Village new fabric collection now in stock
- Quilted Christmas - New Benartex fabric collection
- Hexagons, Diamonds and More with the Festive Season fabric collection tutorial
|Once Upon a Memory by Holly Taylor for Moda Fabrics|
Winter Village collection by BasicGrey for Moda Fabrics. As the snow falls, the village is transformed into a magical land full of wonder and whimsy. The clock strikes eight and the magic begins… the Nutcracker transforms into a caring prince ready to defend the little ones tucked in their beds. The village rejoiced with Mouse King's defeat and dreamt Santa Claus coming this Christmas Eve. This fabric collection features a bold red and green with a neutral black and cream with images of the Nutcracker, the village and winter flowers.
|Quilted Christmas now has the Winter Wonderland fabric collection from Benartex in stock. We have also created a Snowman Gone Awry kit that uses fabrics from the Winter Wonderland collection|
Feeling judged. It’s kind of a downer, isn’t it? Unless you’re talking about quilt shows. That’s because there’s much to be learned by screwing up your courage, entering a show, and letting your work be subjected to scrutiny. So say quilters Christa Watson and Judy Adams. Read more about this Moda blog article here...