|Quilted Christmas now has the Winter Wonderland fabric collection from Benartex in stock. The snow is falling, the holly and berries are bursting with color - it's a Winter Wonderland! Get out your skates and mittens brings back wonderful memories of snow-filled winter fun. The 24 inch panel, with its happy snowman, is a charming way of celebrating the coming season. The Winter Wonderland Collection by Cheryl Haynes for Benartex is exactly as it sounds, a wonderland of Christmas and winter joy! Such joys include snowmen, ice skates, holly, pine cones and more on classic Christmas colors.|
We have also created a Snowman Gone Awry kit that uses fabrics from the Winter Wonderland collection based upon the "Awry" pattern by Kari Nichols. This kit features two of our favorites – Cheryl Haynes with fabrics from the Benartex Winter Wonderland collection and Kari Nichols, with her Awry pattern – yet another one of her easy to make patterns. Finished quilt is approximately 54-1/2” x 72-1/2”. This kit includes the Awry pattern, and all fabrics for the top and binding. Kari recommends 3-1/2 yards fabric for the backing (not included). Skill level: Experienced Beginner.
Be sure to check out all of our many fabric closeouts
- Another quilt ready for the quilter.
- Andover Twelve Days of Christmas fabric collection coming in April
- Andover Festive fabric collection coming in March
- Andover Scandi 2018 collection now in stock
- Andover Silent Night collection now in stock
- Robert Kaufman "Northwoods 7" fabric collection now in stock
- Having a great time at the Goodtime Quilters Guild show in Circleville, Ohio!
- Moda "Swell Christmas" fabric collection is now in stock
- New for 2018 - Moda "Once Upon a Memory" collection now in stock
- Moda Winter Village new fabric collection now in stock
Posted by Chuck Baker at Quilted Christmas on 6/15/2018