The very inspirational Reason for the Season is the theme of this traditional and very creative collection in rich seasonal colors by Jennifer Pugh. It includes a large panel, a book panel of inspirational words for the season, and a versatile repeating stripe, along with a variety of tossed patterns – flowers, snowflakes, seasonal phrases (many from carols), torn music sheets, unique holiday musical silhouettes, and a “filigree” texture. Parchment-colored sheet music, bright red poinsettias, and snowflakes all feature in this Christmas line designed by Jennifer Pugh for Wilmington prints. "Paper" cutouts of reindeer, sleighs, and Christmas trees are tossed against black and green solids. Whimsical interpretations of pinecones and poinsettias join berries and foliage in another cute print. The panel features a wreath against a black backdrop, and the words, "He is the Reason for the Season." For those looking for a collection that represents the “reason” for Christmas, this is the one.
- Another quilt ready for the quilter.
- Andover Twelve Days of Christmas fabric collection coming in April
- Andover Festive fabric collection coming in March
- Andover Scandi 2018 collection now in stock
- Andover Silent Night collection now in stock
- Robert Kaufman "Northwoods 7" fabric collection now in stock
- Having a great time at the Goodtime Quilters Guild show in Circleville, Ohio!
- Moda "Swell Christmas" fabric collection is now in stock
- New for 2018 - Moda "Once Upon a Memory" collection now in stock
- Moda Winter Village new fabric collection now in stock
Posted by Chuck on 7/18/2016 to News