Created by fabric designer and quilter Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts for Moda Fabrics. Her comments: "The inspiration behind this collection is to experience something unexpected. A barn is quite often red and part of a summer theme but I happened to stumble across a blue barn in the middle of winter. I was immediately drawn to how the blues and greys contrasted against the white background of the winter snow. My “Blue Barn” collection captures this delicate winter palette – it’s perfect for creating beautiful quilted memories in scraps of family fun and fabrics."
- Another quilt ready for the quilter.
- Andover Twelve Days of Christmas fabric collection coming in April
- Andover Festive fabric collection coming in March
- Andover Scandi 2018 collection now in stock
- Andover Silent Night collection now in stock
- Robert Kaufman "Northwoods 7" fabric collection now in stock
- Having a great time at the Goodtime Quilters Guild show in Circleville, Ohio!
- Moda "Swell Christmas" fabric collection is now in stock
- New for 2018 - Moda "Once Upon a Memory" collection now in stock
- Moda Winter Village new fabric collection now in stock
Posted by Chuck on 7/27/2016 to News