|Quilted Christmas is currently having a Spring Cleaning Fabric Clearance sale. We have added many fabric lines to our Closeouts section where they are on sale at greatly reduced prices. On top of that we are adding additional reductions of 10, 15, and 20 percent off depending on how much you purchase. These additional quantity reductions will apply to ALL fabric purchases, not just the clearance items. This sale will run through March 31. These are the most popular Christmas and seasonal themed lines from all of the most respected names in fabrics. This is a great opportunity to save big and stock up on quality fabrics for your current and future projects or just to feed your always hungry stash, but don't wait too long or the fabrics that you have been looking at in the past may soon be gone forever!|
- Quilted Christmas Spring Fabric Clearance Sale!
- Hexagons, Diamonds and More with the Festive Season fabric collection tutorial
- Beautiful New Winter Pattern at Quilted Christmas
- Wilmington Prints Christmas in the Wildwood - Wall Quilt Kit
- Gingerbread Village 7 Pattern Pack now here
- New Fabric Collection Arrival
- Season's Tweeting Quilt Kit
- Entering Quilt Shows: “You Never Know Until You Try”
- Monthly Northcott Tip - Using Coping Strips
- Northcott Tip of the Month
Feeling judged. It’s kind of a downer, isn’t it? Unless you’re talking about quilt shows. That’s because there’s much to be learned by screwing up your courage, entering a show, and letting your work be subjected to scrutiny. So say quilters Christa Watson and Judy Adams. Read more about this Moda blog article here...